PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

I take it the stock will still be suspended until after this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

I take it the stock will still be suspended until after this deal then the stock will drop to 5c as everyone clears out.

Lithium and spod still falling.

PLS still hell bent on spending even when the big miners have halted until conditions get better.

PLS will spend and will soon find they will be selling at an even greater loss. Not clever!!!!!!

Would is heading for a major recession which means people stop spending and factors shed staff to wait it out.

Markets that were upbeat from 2012 to 2023 are now saying anywhere from 2025 to 2035.

Prices can drop to where they were in 2016 which was the lowest it ever dropped to. Not that far off that now.

When it dropped in 2016 the economic conditions were far better now they are far worse.

Heading for new record lows.

It was always a lottery stock. Get in very early when its a few cents then watch it go past $1 then get out which many did and its been dropping ever since.

Hydrogen will be the next super boom before the same fate awaits it too. Get in early make a fortune then get out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.