ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Acgm I am back again; top management concider "many and all things" from short term to long term, a proprietor or CEO with a BOD looks at and listens to everything from the front gate to the back gate. Their tools range from on ground doers, internal thinkers and innovators, boffins in the back office and the tea lady, the best book on this subject is by Collins and Porrass (Born to be Great) which is one of our companies Bible. When I first heard about LITHIUM we started our research and came across this KB fellow giving a talk somewhere in his facts and honesty immediately he was making sense re his role and PLS direction both at a quality and intergration level, he with the clear support of his BOD new what he was talking about. And then I started to follow HC re PLS and came convinced that PLS were not idiots in a clearly tough but growing clear energy market. This bloke and his passion did not want to be a KODAK company okay one step back two steps forward and sometimes in reverse we do it when the shite is about to land - normal in business. The final link to us holding shares in the current negative environment were the baggers (I call them morlocks) of PLS they have proven and still do the opposite to Collins and Porrass continuance theory of business; "rely on guesswork and sloppy endwork and the traps will get you" end...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.