PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals Equity Capital Raising, page-594

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    yes lots of posts by non-holders here, but coming from someone who is probably the biggest
    poster on PLS haha. But I hope you continue posting, dont get me wrong, I enjoy reading them,
    and I appreciate how sometimes you almost play the devil's advocate...almost

You must be on the European time-line, like me, or maybe you dont get much sleep. Actually
    holding PLS could keep a lot of people awake, so I wish holders all the best.

btw. valueing a company can be made easier when taking into consideration the MC imho,
    which I always do with every stock which is in the early stages of production. It is also a subjective
    assessment but if the MC looks cheap to you here then buy.

Another thing and you mentioned this Waterbl, or maybe it was someone else. They said that
    sp wont go under 30c. In fact I wrote that yesterday that they wont allow it to fall below 30c
    if they can help it. This may be the case in the short term but in the longer short term it may be different.
    Many here will be familiar with SYR's cap raise at 81c. The stock touched
    81c then the next few days and weeks went up over $1. People werent selling, lots of positve posts and
    back slapping. Now its at 70c after hitting 60c.
    Not saying that that will happen here (but could). The trading is already different, as it hasent spiked up like SYR did initially.

What happens in the next 6 months is vital for PLS. They need to turn it around production wise
    and macro environment needs to go in their favour.
    Just some randon thoughts from me, me the 'downramper'..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.