PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals Equity Capital Raising, page-611

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LOL

I totally understand the context mate.

My view hasn’t changed...actually, to put it slightly more concisely, you don’t want the price to rise...

Hows that?

Anyway....

Its all good, we all have our narratives to push, myself included. BTW, despite what may be said to ‘cut through’, it’s not personal and I’m sure you think the same way. There are only one or two people here I actually despise. LMAO, and I’m not allowed to post on that stock anymore.

On a side note (not cross promoting), if you have a few hours spare sometime have a look at OGX. It will show you how it is really done.

Pay particular attention to management, the lender (might see managements name again as a founder), the default, administration and now who is going to pay out the loan for pennies in the dollar and have more than 51% of the company (just might see a managements name AGAIN).!? 30 cents down to .003.

All legal by the way, but honestly it makes even the most hardcore shorter here look like a little bunny and not a regular bunny, but a particularly timid one.

NEVER have I ever seen anything like it in my life. Seriously, have a look you will cringe (or maybe get jealous, LOL).

Cheers mate, have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.