PLS 1.17% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals launches digital sales platform, page-107

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    If Ken says ALO/PLS is the same then it’s the same, do you have any actual evidence to contradict this? Thought not

You sulk everyday both here and on the AJM threads. I don’t care whose taking whom to court, not relevant. Although I’d love to see your face if Kordamentha wins

Canadian spod, let’s see what Joe thinks;

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3020/3020712-56fdec30ec180eb538aab4da97a8436d.jpg

Still rattling on about offtake agreements, desperately trying to convince people that our product is not wanted, lol. As has been pointed out to you numerous times, PLS will not ramp up until incentive pricing is in play. Much the same way as Chris Ellison will not bring Wodgina online, or do Ganfeng et al not want to deal with MIN RES too???? Secondly on this, after thE transport AUDREY has been loaded in port headland next week I’d be expecting an announcement that PLS have for the second quarter in a row achieved record shipments. If nobody wants PLS spod then where is it all going?

When is stage 2 going to happen? As soon as POSCO is ready, probably within 6 months. Best get your tin foil thinking cap on... how can you try and spin that into bad news... I look forward to reading that when it happens.

The sales platform confirms PLS need to pick up tier 2 and 3 business.... really? So as I asked before, you ARE saying current suppliers can soak up all of the demand coming??

KB taking out Altura has stiffed Ganfeng! Ah your favourite battle cry. Ken didn’t have to take Altura out, their own board did that by going broke with the help of Ganfeng and Shanshan buying at low prices and only stumping 60% upfront. Ken just bought a distressed asset, and as I’ve said to you before I think Ganfeng will be extremely pleased that it’s in the hands of a company they have a great relationship with and are a major investor in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.035(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.03 $2.93 $12.36M 4.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 345161 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 109761 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.