ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I listened, regarding spod price he said it’s normal to receive 95% upfront and 5% later but AJM took 60% upfront for a shipment. Probably because they were absolutely desperate and the company they were dealing with knew they could take the p1ss.

When did Ken make these comments re Ganfeng, I’ve never seen him be anything but complimentary about them in various presentations. Can you post that please?

Also in a presentation, and as has been pointed out to you numerous times, Ken said they had been planning for if ALO came onto the market for a long time. Ken knew AJM were going under and was planning accordingly, GXY were circling, your own board we’re making plans for voluntary administration and I’d even venture to suggest that the 60% upfront shipment would have been one of the last with the off taker knowing you’d likely be in administration and they might not have to pay the balance! Everybody knew what was coming except you! The reason they could have a deal ready to go after 2 days is because there would have been months of discussions around funding etc so that when it happened they could move quickly. The only part that they couldn’t plan for is exactly when it would happen and whether the note holders would call in the debt or if James brown would have them in voluntary administration first!
    I don’t get why you think the note holders calling in the debt is Kens fault or why you think AJM was unable to refinance as their board were viewed by financial institutions as high risk is Kens fault??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.