PLS 1.39% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals launches digital sales platform, page-87

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hi @Andyrooo,
    Admire your depth of knowledge of the Li world and in particular PLS. Spend a fair amount of time trying to absorb all relevant info concerning my investment, but can't hope to keep up and understand to your degree.
    PLS have stated that the additional processing capacity from Plant 2 will provide the first major step up in Spod. production.( For new and existing customers ) They expect to provide an update on Plant 2 by the end of the March Q.

Improvement works ( Stage 1 ) to Plant 1 have commenced ( This Month ) with commissioning expected in the Sept. Q.
    As far as I'm aware the exact nature of the improvement works has not been ( and really doesn't need to be ) discussed. However, being a series of plant improvements one could assume they would be completed and brought on-line sequentially with immediate benefits rather than a commissioning after all work is finished. The anticipated Production increase has been given as 30-50ktpa.

The third step to increasing throughput is Stage 2 to Plant 1. (Presumably this will also be a series of plant improvements that can be implemented without requiring any plant downtime) This project will be subject to a FID and will take 9 months to complete. Wouldn't mind if a SPP was used as a mini cap. raise. Although not necessary, LT SH's may enjoy this as a "reward" for their loyalty.

Given our stockpile has been reduced to a probable ideal level, can just see Ken with his finger on the trigger calmly waiting for his predetermined Demand/Price scenario to occur.

wrt the digital sales platform, would it be possible to have our Tantalum products undergo the same appraisal? GAM have first right of refusal over our Tantalite for LOM. This platform could enable the current price to be tested.

Waiting with bated breath for Anns. re Plant 2 start-up and the many other pieces to the jigsaw.
    Please correct and/or expand on my ramblings
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.040(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $8.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.97 $2.84 $45.32M 15.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 223284 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 26459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.