PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals launches digital sales platform, page-94

1. 18,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hi Thesi - my feeling is there are more rabbits in the hat, to be pulled out to be set amongst the pigeons, and that KB is planning on a run of announcements to close this Financial Year on a high.
    - a psychological one anyway (not sure on price but it would be nice if it followed).

He said the new Batteries Minerals Exchange would be trialled over the next few months .
    About three and a half of those to go before EOFY.

There is that Battery Minerals Taskforce set up last November of which Ken is a member too !(https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov....askforce-members-named-to-drive-industry.aspx) . It was charged with actively exploring local and global opportunities to grow the State's critical minerals industry. ....Is the BME partly a result of what is going on there?
    - I thought findings/results would be released before the State Election and they were not , but maybe will be before EOFY seeing as time is of the essence right now?
    -Tianqi ramping up according to Seek job advertisements, WES ready to set Covalent/Mt Holland in motion, with Chris Ellison at MIN rumouring expansion via a new downstream processing plant too (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49562440/single) .... and Albemarle forging ahead down in Kemerton with its’ plant.
    - so lots of busy bees setting up for FY 22 just in regards lithium, and I imagine the same is true for other battery minerals companies​

....And back to the Ken Brinsden rabbits - he just made it clear $15M is going into Stage 1 and that is (presumably?) the end of Stage One development with no more customers being able to come on board.
    “Oh” said the tardy potential offtakers ... “we don’t mind because we know we can take our pickings when all that capacity at Plant Two (Plantura?) comes available”.
    “No” says Kenny - “you know how much is there - let’s see how much you want it. YOU come to US”

Squeeze on?
    - I think so as am not sure the big potential customers of the BME will be wanting to use that BME at all.
    - If I was one I would be calling my analysts to check the amounts and dates available of all currently unattached spod6% and then looking at my stockpiles and doing my maths and then talking to my bankers with haste in an effort to gazump GLX platform by coming in early with a decent offer for whatever annual amount of Plantura spod that I need to get me through until new suppliers are online?

.... Just a theory to fit the confirmation bias that next quarter could be exciting

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.