PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals launches digital sales platform, page-96

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Who organises delivery? I don’t think it’s nearly as difficult as your trying to make out Rupey. Have you ever used eBay?? I’d say the shipping will be priced like eBay does postage, different rates for different states/jurisdictions.

Small deliveries overseas being a headache, who said they would be small? Ken can put up 30000t at a time. Either someone buys it or they don’t. They will buy it by the way and I think even in your constant state of denial and sulking you know they will sell everything they list.

PLS needs to find new long term offtake business as soon as possible before it’s absorbed by other spod and brine producers!!!!!! Are you even serious??? You think the current producers can meet the demand? Are you actually saying that? That is ridiculous even by your standards, there’s about to be a massive world wide shortage of supply and everybody knows it except for you!

As for chemical data for comparison between ALO and PLS, does it matter? Both are now PLS products anyway. If it was shown that ALO was superior, not just to PLS but to the entire industry, would you take some kind of perverse sense of pride in the fact that AJM was able to take something so great and still go bankrupt with it????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.