AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Your the man dude keep those opinions coming and we wish the...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    Your the man dude keep those opinions coming and we wish the pessimists well!!!!
    Now we know more about our new MD, I was upbeat about his background in finance and his plans are starting to show.

What a great deal this is for AGO without overly stretching itself, a plant-haulage-port MOU to increase cash flow and I think this is more important for PLS. The cream for AGO is diversification into Li without committing a cent of capital, only the land, while in exchange AGO pockets $2.3M and the option if it’s a goer of taking 10-20% of the project for a proportional 10-20% capital outlay or just sit back and collect 2% royalties. Either way there is initial project income from plant-haulage-port usage from PLS's DSO ore operation at Pilgangoora mine. Below are some sections from the PLS ann and its speaks volumes what it’s worth to them, much more than for AGO, its PLS fulfilling off-take agreements with Shandong and early important cash flow.

PLS1.PNG

And the hurdles left to get over which I think both MD's will be pushing mighty hard for…………

PLS2.PNG

GO FOR THE OPPIES CASH AND BUILD A SHARED RAIL+CAR DUMPER WITH BROCKMAN MINING AND SERVICE MINERAL RESOURCES AND ALTURA AS WELL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.