AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals to farm into Atlas lithium asset, page-111

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    That is predicting the future and Nostradamus is that other bloke.....but I'm sitting on 10M AGOOA at 0.1c as a make or break gamble. I noticed the 17M at 0.1c for sale this morning vanished but not before 5M got snapped up.

Concentrate on the news flow but keep in mind from now to EOFY punters are banking profits so some smaller holders might sell and professional full-time traders will sell regardless to get money in to pay tax on profits.

The big boys can still keep this down if they wish but they will have to work hard. As I said a few days ago my opinion is the war for the oppies is on!!!

My guess is the ~200M dropped on the buy side is to counter the false down-ramping impression the sell orders way up the scale are portraying by skewing the sell/buy balance. Who knows really but more broker data each week from our generous friend will certainly help.

What news flow is to come..........sheet loads.

AGO should pay out its debt as promised by EOFY.
    Forecasts sharpen up on future IO prices.
    Hedging arrangements.
    Sept17 futures gain momentum to reach-replace-overtake(??) May17 futures.
    Qtrly report can only be good but is it already built in to current share price? I doubt it not at 3c.
    More media play especially when AGO is debt free - the rising of the Phoenix!!!!
    PE ratio should re-balance to a more decent range which means up she goes.
    The new MD gains traction and his future plans are published.
    Today's PLS announcement I think will inject confidence the MD is a quiet achiever which in my view is a big plus in the corporate world.

All by mid year who knows you'll have to ask that other bloke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.