NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

Sorry, I wrote this out on a no name word processer and accepted...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Sorry, I wrote this out on a no name word processer and accepted the "Do you want to treat it as HTLM".
    The words have joined together and I haven't been on the Hokanui.
    I live just down the road from where my great great grandfather came out from Scotland in the 1850's, had an alluvial Gold claim at Smythesdale Vic. His wife was a coal miner's daughter from Airdrie who owed a few coal & iron mines there. (I would not be here if it wasn't for coal)
    Try again.
    Hi rogerdat, When you get to my age, timegoes quickly and what with the virus and my hips, it's better to goby your self and prospect by computer, following companies to seewhat we missed years ago.It started as a hobby backin the mid '60s looking for Gold in Otago.Round Waipori for Gold &Copper. (NAE).The Taieri river at Hyde.(NPM), Lowburn, Moke Creek, Nevis .And pegging some miningclaims at Golden Point Macreas for Gold & Scheelite. (OGC)Analysis of NAE. “They gowhere Angels fear to go.” of course they are an exploration companyand must take risks. Coal in Scotland- it wouldbe a dull place without it (Coal = brightness = Dyes, Phenols =explosives, plastics, disinfectant)Waipori- no mining for 100years- why. Dunedin City Council brought all leases.Pilbara- Talked into it by(KAI)? but are too far out to upset (DEG). Quartz Hill- Sits insideYandeyarra Aboriginal and the Mungaroona Range Native Reserve.Other mining Co's have triedto get on the ground but gave up. If we can get on to look around theBeryl site ( E 47/4407) for Peg's and with a positive chance to findSpodumene near there and follow up on a direct line from Mt Franciscoto E 47/4435 = Lithium.Brahman- Lets see how thecurrent drilling goes first.Warning: This is my gutfeeling after taking NEXIUM. Do your own reaserch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.126K 781.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10368557 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 22844388 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.