PLS 0.34% $2.91 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbaras Pilgangoora Development Approved, page-65

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    The following post is a true story . Only the names of the venues have been changed .

Looks like @Pokerface has been talking to Neil down at the Royal Perth Yacht Club , clinking wine glasses drinking Margaret Rivers finest chardonnay . At least this time we have a suitor , in Albermarle .

Meanwhile , on the other side of town , at the Hyde Park Hotel , i was shooting some pool with Kenny , and the following conversation took place .

GTC : Will be nice to see some divvies in 2020 to pay for a few slabs .
    KB : Im thinking of a share buy back . Best you sell a few at a higher price . Dozens of slabs , instead of a few . Lol
    GTC : What about a takeover ?

Ken puts his cue stick down and starts walking towards me . Looking slightly agitated he BANG , slaps me across the face .

KB : Have you been down at the Royal Yacht Club talking to Neil and his mates .
    GTC : No , no way Ken , i swear . Its members only over there . Full of T20 shareholders . Anyhow , they don't have pool tables and the chardonnay tastes like piss .

Ken then walks back to the pool table and lines up the black . He strikes the 8 ball , and after hitting 3 side cushions , it falls into the corner pocket . Game over .

KB : Oh the irony
    GTC : I don't get it Ken ?

Ken walks over to me . This time i brace myself . However , he had this determined look . Like a man who new his place , a man who wanted to make a mark , a man who had a vision , a man . Look , i guess you had to be there . Anyways , he stopped about 4 feet away and said .

KB : I will be taking Pilbara to 8MPTA in 3 stages . It's going to be one helluva ride . Are you on board ? Are you with me ?

I advanced 3 feet ahead . I was virtually 12 inches away and eyeballing Ken

GTC : You had me at I Ken .

I then reached out for a proposed man hug . Ken stepped back and does a head check .

KB : Man up gee tee cee , we are at the pub . It's your shout .
    GTC : Same as last time . Another shandy Ken ?
    KB : Make it a schooner this time
    GTC : I get it this time . Oh the irony .

Cheerio , good weekend all , gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.91
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.93 $2.84 $30.70M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 229454 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 73765 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.