1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Pilgangoora - Funding LOI Signed with Offtake Partner-AJM.AX, page-39

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well, I have said before that AJM management can be terrible at investor relations.
    Try calling them and you'll get what I mean.

However, and it is a big however, they get in there and get the job done.

In addition and most important of all they found the Lionergy guys and they managed to recognise the value of an MOU with them when they were just a few day old H.K shelf company. I don;t care whether by skill or luck, they did it. That means they took the time to understand what these guys were capable of and why they would be a long term strategic alliance.

In so many cases these days managements are more interested in quick spikes in the SP rather than seeking out those partners that have long term goals to actually develop a resource in the best possible way.

I think what always helped me with AJM was the understanding that these guys were going to build a mine. Most or many want quick gains imo. Sure they will talk of mine development but often the exit strategy is paramount. So. when you know that they are here for the LT right from the very start , that means they will seek out LT partners of real substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.