1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Pilgangoora - Native Title Agreement & Project Update-AJM.AX, page-53

1. 6,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Good point robmat72. It's possible but in my view the 52 weeks delivery takes this downturn into account. Several years ago, durinf the world-wide mining boom, lead times of 18 to 24 months were not uncomm9n. Another poster made the statement that the capital equipment required for the plant is off-the-shelf. This is partly true. The equipment model (and it's engineering design) is off-the-shelf but the actual piece of gear is not. Equipment like crushers, conveyors, cyclones, pumps, mills, flotation cells, thickeners, filter presses, etc still have to be fabricated from off-the-shelf designs - they are never held in stock ao to speak (it's way too expensive). Recent experience suggests 52 weeks is a good number. 48 weeks is possible but I wouldn't be scheduling the project on anything less. Don't construe this as downramp/negative post, it is my honest assessment. The previous poster also suggested that all that was required was concrete to slap the equipment on. Not that simple and I'm sure he didn't mean it to come across like that. Structural, piping, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical install, utilities supply are all key disciplines that have to be scheduled. Then there's the issue of training, commissioning and production ramp up to nameplate. I'm sure this is obvious to many but construction completion within 12 months will require exceptional project management and an absolutely fixed flowsheet right from the start. Not saying it is impossible and AJM management has my total support in trying to achieve this aggressive schedule. I'm hoping they deliver on all their near term promises. As SoS has said on many occasions, AJM must be the first past the production post imo. The have made a good start. It would be nice to know what the long lead items are but that level of detail is unlikely to be released. Who knows. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $7.478K 226.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19985 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 42702 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.