PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilgangoora Ore Reserve Update, page-34

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    From today's announcement (my underlining and bolding) :

"This impressive result well and truly sets the scene for our Stage 2 expansion – and allows us to consider an increased production rate of 5Mtpa,” Mr Brinsden added. “Given the rapid escalation in customer demand, the robust outlook for the lithium market and continued increases in the Resource and Ore Reserve, we have every reason to believe that Pilgangoora’s production can continue to grow, subject of course to completing the appropriate studies.”

I know the above has been mentioned as part of this announcement but I just can't let go of this (in a postive way of course ).
    1. Consider that we haven't started building the plant and are already seriously considering increasing the Stage 2 production. How often does a company made an announcement like this ?
    2. Imagine if the MD or CEO of say BHP or FMG came up with the a similar statement in an announcement. What would be the impact on their company's share price and the industry as a whole coming off arguably a depressed base ? I find Ken to have as much integrity as the best of them to be believed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.