PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilgangoora Resource Upgrade-PLS.AX, page-193

1. 800 Posts.
    Well as I see it until further drilling is completed and the conversion of the indicated becomes “measured greater that 18MT”, then unfortunately or rather realistically, 2 MT was always going to be announced today but IMO this will certainly not be the case in the future as the measured resource ultimately increases, which is obviously more likely than not.
    All we see is yeah 150MT……divided by 2MT…..whaaaaatttt 75 year mine life LOL
    Yes I know it sucks when we all want to see 4MT reported now but patience is needed plus will be rewarded and these guys are obviously under the pump and probably unable to announce the mentioned/wanted until the “measured “increases in line the JORC code guidelines to substantiate PLS management announcing 3-4MT. Just my opinion anywayL
    There is no doubt that given the market demand, albeit evolving/proliferating, with batteries and glass currently accounting for 55% of the lithium market with glass taking around 24% and batteries the remainder, plus seriously growing, one could surmise with their crystal ball that PLS management, given their/our resource/grade also evolving, that they should/will aim to maximise throughput to match these market demands ultimately reaching the 4MT, once the measured resource permits and further offtakes are released to the market. Maybe 1.5MT Glass & 2.5MT Battery??!!
    Happy to hear others views or be corrected……cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.