PLS 3.52% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilgangoora Roadshow Presentation, page-105

1. 7,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2708
    BPP from Germany, I think you will find TT has almost become an annoying irrelevance to Management. There is a far bigger and more imminent picture at play, and this is why quite a few Institutions are buying- probably each and every day. If you have held since August 2015 you probably paid around 12c, so, das is zehr gut, ja?

If you hold for one year, so to August 2016, I wager you will be a happy little German.

Note, their current drilling programme is predicted to not only shore up the current resource, placing much of it into indicated and measured, but also is predicted to uncover at least a further 30mt. That is (in totality)probably worth close to or perhaps more than a billion $ to the NPV of the DFS.

Funding of the main project, which even on the most conservative metrics is set to produce at least $120m per year in net cashflow. TT is an annoying irrelevance! Funding for the main project will be sorted very easily. I have no idea of the structure of that, but they have quite a few alternatives .

best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.