HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I've said all along that the potential scale here will at some...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    I've said all along that the potential scale here will at some point drive a blue sky valuation.

From a demand perspective it's very easy to see how this product can sell at scale once marketed. Internationally there are over 200 million births a year. Heramed have sought approvals in many jurisdictions and obtained TGA, FDA, CE approvals. CPT reimbursement codes recently introduced in the USA are also likely to mean that the costs associated with the acquisition and use of the product may be covered when used in the USA.

A product which allows an expectant mother to monitor the vitals of her unborn child is one that will provide some serious piece of mind. It will also be one that is widely adopted as both a pregnancy aid ideally as a standard option in pregnancy monitoring. Now more so that ever medical professionals are aware of the ability of telehealth solutions to both reduce the cost of providing for their patients healthcare needs and improve patient safety.

We're now starting to see commercial traction. Typically when a company gets to this stage the market are at first slow to notice, then as if a memo goes out they all begin to notice together. This is when you often see a blue sky run to well above hat you think the company may be worth, have seen this time and time again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.