PGY 0.00% 2.0¢ pilot energy limited

Ann: Pilot Announces $4 million Placement, page-33

1. 13,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7320
    Do you really think it's fair to call sellers dumb? There is a myriad of reason some people cash in their shares from financial commitments, timelines or even just being sick of being in underperforming micros. PGY is a 23mil MC and a whopping 1.2 bill SOI so with that sort of script on offer, this will never be tightly held.
    A lot of that 1.2 bill of script is trapped higher therefore you are going to have to accept a lot of churn at every price point above current levels.

Look I don't think you meant to insult those sellers or you meant it in a derogatory way but maybe there's a better term of endearment? Because lets be honest, anyone that has been hanging onto this stock for a fair while may want to question their own strategies?

Anyway, moving forward it's always a shakeup when a placement is announced, shite gets thrown in every direction and we need to see where it settles. Hopefully the 2 cent zone establishes itself as a base. Technically there not much support at this level but you'd like to think our new placement holder may not let it go far below this level. He's going to want a return shortly.

I am curious though, the last placement (similar to this weeks with sophs and insto's ) was done on the 6th November just last year and I've starred it on the below chart. Check out the sell-off of that day as well. That placement was at 2 cents.
    I'll bet any money that huge red selling candle a few days prior to the placement was the same sophs and insto's selling out once they had negotiated their 2 cent placement! Staggering that they were able to negotiate 2 cents as what would VWAP have been in the 14 days prior? A lot more than 2 cents. (check the chart)

Bastards have done exactly the same again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6259/6259401-a9bc4ed1c57ee54247e9379929b59703.jpg

And many here complain about traders, seriously these sorts of stocks are just playthings for the boys. Next time it pumps take some profits guys as that's exactly what the sophs involved in the placement are doing. IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $35.16K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146296 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1760016 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.