PSC 0.00% 14.0¢ prospect resources limited

Although most people have already arrived at the same...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12463
    Although most people have already arrived at the same conclusions and answers i figured i would also add my opinion.

Firstly, as with any project, goods, service the key question is; what's my goal/desired outcome.

In my view, the pilot plant deliverables are to produce bulk quantity samples and they might need to do this for 6-12months. So when it comes time for design, you don't need brand new machinery - why doesn't need to be maintained for 25years. It's a 12months project with potential some applications down the track.

Additionally, in terms of size and standard. This is very typical of a small scale pilot plant. The process cricuit is not actually that complex and people will recall the announcement which re-defined how they would approach the petalite. Namely, opting for a simpler process sheet initially to lower capex, decrease risk and therefore get to production quicker. I recently was consulting on some closure projects for a global mining company and they had gear that was 20-30years old producing commercial quantities of product so I can assure that how equipment looks doesn't always reflect how it will perform. (that's just a little philiosophy.)

Im summary, the pilot plant just needs to meet intent. If they had have raised huge cash blown 10-15m on a massive pilot i'd be questioning why they didn't raise another 40m and build the dam 1.2mtpa commercial one. This pilot would have been done on the lowest possible capital to still yield end results.

In regards to the selling, i actually would be suprised if it was in reference to the pilot plant news as i would expect any astute PSC investor would have already been familiar with the strategy and concept. Additionally, there has been info posted here and on twitter regarding the progress which should have gave context to the design etc.

We are now under the CR price which people may not was well supported and close to the previous raise which was equally well supported so i'd be surprised if it went much lower and expect more than likely we'll see stronger buy supply moving forward. SC6 Spod is now $610 which means our petalite product is up around $1200 USD which is inline with our feasibility study inputs.

PSC now has cash in bank, offtakes for all petalite, 71% spodumene. Mining licencing all approved. ESG all signed off, 87% ownership, U1 due diligence for takeover and final offtake in progress, CEO recently tossed 100k and soon a functioning pilot plant for bulk sample quantification. From recent explanations we've brought a few new keen investors on board so hoping we start to hit that wave of reality where new shareholders start coming on board. It's my sole belief that with greater market penetration on what PSC has, more people would be buying. I am not aware of a bigger RvR company available IMHO. Upon securing finance its NPV which is 1Bn USD comes to life. That over 20 times the current MC. Remind me of my investment back in FYI which went sideways for 12-18months before exploding. Had all the items there and just needed the finance. The old director copped a flogging and eventually he delivered.

Been offered to catch up with the team in person and given i'll be travelling through perth shortly plan on taking up that offer. will revert back my impressions be they good or bad.

*sentiment is buy having had more orders hit today. Will continue to take bites 15c below and rinse and repeat. Has been a free way to increase holdings for no risked capital. Once it takes off - which is a question of when not if in my mind then i'll perform my usual free-carry and then hold. I'm pretty patient as an investor and have never made my 1000% returns by not having to wait 12-24months.

We are at the junction between development and start-up. Where the biggest gains can be made IMO without the selloff that occurs in exploration phase.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.3¢ $79.37K 567.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52852 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 231328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ 319884
Last updated 14.18pm 14/06/2024 ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.