LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Pilot Plant Update - on budget, on schedule, page-7

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Phwoaaaarrrr what a nice little update to drag me back to the forum on day 2 of my holiday.

Nice to see everything going well without needing to use the contingency.

That's a very pretty pile of purple lepidolite there. 20 tonnes, if that is already concentrated up to ~4.5%, is enough to keep the plant running for 74 days if the plant is running 18 hours a day, and produce 2 tonnes of lithium carbonate when it is finished.

Perhaps that still needs to be concentrated up to grade (though it looks pretty heavily concentrated into lepidolite to me), but otherwise that is a lot of feed for the plant to run. More than the month it is supposed to be running for initially.....

Perhaps they've done a bulk run of concentrate and will a month of supply that ships with the pilot plant to its new home, after May's operation. We'll have to wait to see.

Drilling results sound like they're pending to me. If they know it is in an 8 week turnaround, they must have received some results back already. Perhaps another update will be provided this week with those results? The RC drilling they were conducting there should have yielded much quicker results than the DC drilling that is still happening and we won't get the results of until February.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.902K 1.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
177 203194522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 111763387 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.