NC6 0.00% 2.0¢ nanollose limited

Ann: Pilot Processing Update, page-30

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    I think that is part of the rationale for saying that they would just use the new batch of MC if the metal can't be removed in a cost-effective manner. I think they were pretty please with their last capital raise (Wayne said he was in an interview), and I doubt they want to bring the next CR forward to before our product is on the runway. I don't know, but the board would be balancing the medium term interests of shareholders and short-term demands.

Metal in products sounds like something Grasim might have experienced before and I'm sure they would be covering at least some of the costs associated with trying to remove the metal. They may already have the tools and, methods, and processes in place to do this, who knows.

I don't think Nanollose covered the costs of setting up the drying process at eh Grasim factory (I can't recall reading anything about this expenditure), so I suspect Grasim can cover some or most, or maybe even all, of the costs (if deemed an efficient use of resources). That's why they might just dtich it and try again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 90897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.