EMV 5.68% $2.16 emvision medical devices ltd

Not trying to dampen enthusiasm here but cochlear have new...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Not trying to dampen enthusiasm here but cochlear have new clients being born and created everyday ( as bad as that sounds ) . Resmed and sleep apnea companies also have new clients being created everyday . Both companies have markets that grow everyday literally. Emv is a fantastic company I think it has so far been managed very well . Yes the market is big and will take along time to saturate however I guess it will never have the recurring creation of new clients that the likes of cochlear has. The other downside with both these companies is new and better technology and medical breakthroughs making there devices obsolete. I bought cochlear sub $20 many years ago but unfortunately sold a bit too early , mainly because I needed money elsewhere at them time but I did see some major price falls due to issues with the device . Luckily I was on the right end of the increases but it can be a wild ride with companies that have pretty much one core product. Really want to take a bit of a position in this time what plays out . Good luck everyone hope this is another great success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
-0.130(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $184.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.29 $2.15 $73.74K 33.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1449 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.