LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Pilot trial reports completed and quality crystals produced, page-44

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    It is interesting to see, if in researching pilot plant results, that a number of samples were supplied to potential downstream users of our product for qualification, after sometime it was stated in an announcement( can't remember which one and too lazy to look, but I think it was around January 2021 or 2022 ) that results were imminent from a sample taken for qualification, however this was never mentioned again and nor have we ever, seen any results from any samples ever taken by potential customers, as far a I can remember. If the old non disclosure clause was going to be dragged out again surely we could know the results from the interested parties without divulging their names At this stage of the game it makes you wonder whether they got the same results we did. I would think those results would form a major part in us gaining funding. If they were never forthcoming then this would be a major red flag for lenders. I would add this question to the ever increasing list that will/should be presented to Joe when the outcome of this CR is known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.