NXM 2.70% 3.8¢ nexus minerals limited

I'm questioning the strategy of nexus here, I think pinnacles is...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I'm questioning the strategy of nexus here, I think pinnacles is a distraction taking away funds and attention to what should be the main game of drilling out a resource and reserves at Walbrook. The question is what will give shareholders the biggest return in the shortest amount of time? IMO, if they mine a few oz's out of pinnacles will add very little to the market cap, as its very limited in terms of open pit, UG is another logistical exercise to under take again for limited oz's.

What the strategy should be is get multiple rigs on Crusader, Branches etc.. and define a decent resource and convert to reserves if they can get ~500k oz under their belt with the proximity to the plant would be a step change in valuation for nexus I think. Additionally, company making exploration of paint should be a priority.

Sometimes I think its good to question companies strategy, as we all know, we can get focused on a certain direction and not look at the bigger picture, thats where a good board of directors is essential. Saturday morning rant over....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $21.10K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45737 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 122500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.