NXM 2.70% 3.8¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: Pinnacles Feasibility Study Update, page-29

1. 4,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    @gonnfishing
    I do agree with:
    1. define a Karri style deposit at paint
    2. define high grade resources and reserves at Walbrook

I personally think Paint (the Karri style deposit project that NXM has on the back burner) is the game changer as i have posted about extensively before. However as @Aliasdavejay has rightly pointed out drilling takes $ and the arrangement in place with SAR will help fund the drilling and reduce future dilution (of which i should say here has been miniscule by NXM in over 10 years ((other than the last two raises .... but we still only have <240m SOI)) ).

As for Paint, i did post Andy's response to my enquiry about drilling there previously here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49402446/single

I believe that the sp will increase from here on in after (1) Holiday period ending (and all that brings), (2) PFS being released sometime in February, (3) drilling recommencement in March, (4) POG price rising (although i'm surprised it hasn't given the USA have turned on printing presses and have put paper and ink on the critical resources list!)

Anyway, just my 2c worth.
    I believe, currently, that NXM is a good punt given everything they have going on at present and their track record of ticking things off as promised. I have continued to add from 4c and have traded a few parcels to increase my holdings at zero cost.

All the best,
    Perdy
    Last edited by perdant: 25/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $21.10K 551.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45737 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 122500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.