ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi All Some very interesting points made here triage'ongoing...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi All

Some very interesting points made here triage

'ongoing deficits"
    'Structural deficits'
    'Demand for Li Exponential, Supply linear'

Electric cars - 'Consumer Driven Demand'

Lets be very clear here - all Lithium mining companies will do very very well in the next decade.
    Ones with a resource now, will do very well in the next couple years!

Some choppy times here as per per world markets in general.
    At some stage when the markets settles - it will be upward and onward to our march to mining.

What helps me sleep at night is

1. Lithium pricing will keep going up up up!

2. We have Spodumene resource and thus we have an inground value, to me its like money in the bank (ground), however this money instantly multiplies when we take it out the bank ( ground) ! Similar to money in the bank - the longer we keep it there - the higher the returns due to pricing increases.

3. All resources will be mined

4. No Li miner will be valued less than 1B MC and many will be multiples of this.

5. Chemical converters companies/Battery makers and Car companies are/ will be Desperate - some car companies will go bust as they have not secured Li supplies. Think about it, your the CEO of a car company looking to transition to Electric without securing Li - you pay whatever the market is or you don't have a business.

6. We are only still only at the start of the process of electrification of the planet.

7. Energy Storage Solutions through Batteries are going to be a bigger market than Electric Vehicles ....eventually... if we can mine enough Lithium!!

8. I don't have any over valued tech stocks with high price to earnings ratios, also I don't have Crypto. IMO these are risky. Li is not!

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.