ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    "Thats a revenue of $500m a year ....just saying for $US2,000/tat US$2,500/t thats $625m a year ....just saying"

Calculations on todays pricings are probably way under and unrealistic im starting to think - by the time we mine spod, contracts will be way North of those. Pricing really appears crazy and all forcastes are up up up - but its just market forces at play.

Try US $3500/t in that calc - then convert to AUD eek.png

Todays Pricing

Upstream, S&P Global Platts assessed spodumene concentrate with 6% lithium oxide content (SC6) at $3,000/mt FOB Australia Jan. 14, up $150/mt week on week.

A Q1 offtake agreement was heard signed at $2,500/mt.

Tradable levels for spot materials were largely indicated at $3,000-$3,500/mt range. “Spot 6% oxide spodumene would likely easily attract $3,500/dmt CIF China basis, or higher,” said a producer. “I feel that the momentum is still strong.

I just cannot see how supply can keep up with the projected demand for this year,” said an international trader."

Future projected prices - up 50% ??

https://www.rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/electric-car-makers-brace-for-cost-headache-as-battery-grade-lithium-price-set-to-rise-50pct-within-a-year/

Hold your shares tight everyone -its going to get crazy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.