ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Nice work @rogerdat - hope you got in before last week! @pete11...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

Nice work @rogerdat - hope you got in before last week! smile.png

@pete11 - pay attention here!

"I hold some juniors but after big DD on those stocks and then the same on ESS over the xmas-new year period it became very obvious that Essential Metals were significantly under valued given there progress at the dome."

DD = Due Diligence

Without DD, alot of retail investors are cannon fodder to market manipulators, big instos and short term traders & usually end up losing money, even if they first up have some good wins they eventually lose. I myself had to learn some hard lessons way back when I started getting interested in the Stock market. You never stop learning.

Example: a few years ago I gave a tip to my Mate on PLS -He has some experience in the Markets but only with companies he had worked for and had done well - I gave him a very detailed summary on the stock and why I felt was a good buy. He bought

Then the stock plunged and plunged, After seeing himself losing money he rang me up, I told him to hold, he didn't he sold.

Its because he didn't do any DD himself he had no conviction in the Stock, he sold losing money.
    I held although hard to see a paper loss at the time, I had done my research - the rest is history and now PLS comprises about 60% of of my Super is PLS. The rest is all battery/rare earth stocks too.

"It’s rare when you can be certain that a resource sector such as Lithium will be hot for many years to come given the supply/demand fundamentals."

I pinch myself every day that I have been fortunate enough to first be made aware of the sector/electric transition, second to do a ton of research on it and thirdly then become fully invested in this sector.

.....and we are still only at beginning of this commodities Supercycle so there are still plenty future opportunities too ....such as ESS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.