ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Yes disappointing they had not found the mother load down deep...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Yes disappointing they had not found the mother load down deep ..yet. I was one for sure that thought those deep holes would find the thicker intersections. Still lets wait and see if there is any fine grained spod in the cores and if the the southern plunge theory bears fruit.

With every hole they can further define and plan the mine they require. Keep drilling I say better to find out now rather than latter so we can define our resource for mine planning. ESS has IMO been a little tempered when it comes to drilling and spending the $ on this resource, however the time to splurge on drilling non stop is now.

Worst case scenario no deeper spod is found would only mean no costly underground mining operations, with what has already been identified in the top 200-250m or so with only a 10 mil ton Spod RESERVE and say only a 1 million ton operation, we still have enough good Spod in an Open cut mine scenario, say refined at 5.5%Li2O to provide us around 100m cash every month for 10 years, assuming Spod price of around 7K AUD (PLS currently getting close to $9K AUD for their 5.5% on BMX auction) .

Remembering that IF the deep holes just drilled now had the goods it still would probably still be around a decade until this deep Spod would have been mined. What is important right now is the near surface metalogic results of the previous round of drilling, the Resource upgrade that can be converted to RESERVE, mining application, DFS and who management choose as investors and or offtake partners AND getting that one step closer to mining.

It is staggering the amount of income ESS could generate from ND, its why the white gold rush around the world is in full swing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.