ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

These guys a real piece of work.One of the questions or...

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    These guys a real piece of work.

One of the questions or statements was something to the effect of;

"If the bid was rejected, the share price would go back to trading at pre-bid levels".

I said I strongly disagreed or "definitely disagreed" with this statement.

Another question was something like;

"If the independent report confirms 50 cents is fair, and given that management are voting yes, do you think the scheme at 50 cents is in the best interest for shareholders".

Ummmm, obviously strong disagree!!!!. But I can see where this is going. The so called independent report will likely come out as saying, Yeahhhh 50 cents is about right.................... Let's see in due course. Would not surprise me.

There was also an opportunity to say any general thoughts at the end. I'll keep this private but let's just say I gave management a very hard time about the fact they had no idea what Pioneer Dome is worth and they need to work harder for shareholders to realise reasonable value.

For those of you yet to get a call, I suggest you craft a closing statement now and have it at the ready - well written and elegant but something that get's your point across about your thoughts on the value (or lack thereof), management performance, the lithium market etc. I had to craft mine on the spot and was happy enough with it - but I would have said a couple more things if I had written it down previously - Probably 1 paragraph of succinct points would be ideal (not a rant) - as the board will read all these surveys and comments in due course - but probably won't take any notice of a long rant.

Also, I am assuming they are calling holders with more than 100,000 shares - just a guess. As I have ESS shares in 5 separate entities, and they called me based on my largest holding account. I doubt they will call some of my accounts with less than 100K shares but could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.