PNC 2.88% 50.5¢ pioneer credit limited

Ann: Pioneer signs Scheme Implementation Agreement with Carlyle, page-57

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Is it possible pnc will start trading today or extend suspension?:

Given this, the Company requests that the
    voluntary suspension of its securities continues until the earlier of the commencement of trading
    on 13 December 2019 or until the release of an announcement regarding the debt financing matters
    referred to above.

Originally I thought a takeover would offer shares in parent such as ccp. Stub equity in a holdco based in cayman islands sounds like something out of a movie like the firm or wolf of wallstreet. What shareholder protections would aussie investors have, also as Tarvold mentioned, trading or even valuing shares would be complicated & likely to detriment of smaller shareholders. Having said that I read that Carlyle is considered overvalued and being shorted?

The obvious missing element for me is what are PNC's forecasts for coming year or 2? If cash-flows continue to grow & profit rebounds after prior adjustment / revalue of entire book, possibly this purchase price is low & opportunistic.

If scheme is not meant to take place until April surely they should provide update on operations and forecast?

If we had the forecast it would be good to know what funding option was available to remain on asx to compare to this holdco / carlyle proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $70.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $36.59K 73.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1816 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 16932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.