RHK 0.72% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Agree Trav. I will also participate if / when a CR is required...

1. 2,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Agree Trav. I will also participate if / when a CR is required and to be honest I am not happy that some BFS funds are going to be used as working capital. (This BFS has cruelled us every step of the way and we need it done!!!!)
    I absolutely understand the disillusionment of minority holders however it plays into the hands of our majority owner although it is hard to understand exactly Todd's position at the moment -
    This latest episode where they are happy for $2m to be syphoned off from BFS expenditure and used as working capital may point to limiting their contribution to the locked in contracted $15m and a reluctance to further contribute to additional funding for working capital!! (purely my conjecture)
    It should be remembered that when most of us rejected the highly recommended, stupendous, upgraded takeover offer of 2.5c we all knew we had signed up for a drawn out tactical battle and many of us made comments on HC on about the importance of retaining our position (not trying to be too overdramatic)
    It is plainly obvious (& logical) that we are at a disadvantage to our major shareholder however our most important defense has always been to try and limit dilution by retaining ownership share and voting power in crucial circumstances. Unfortunately this has not always happened with many minority holders not participating in some of the CR's (inc OCJ!!)
    Of course Todd have had simple majority once over 50% however are short of having majority in other areas such as special resolutions or mandatory takeover etc, however their ownership has grown rapidly. We have also seen our position decline to the stage where we are at the mercy of OCJ who now control a simple majority in cases where Todd group are excluded.
    While this does not sound good I still choose to believe that OCJ will act in a way to try and gain maximum return on their investment which should then include us. (I know most of us were unhappy when OCJ decided the infrastructure agreement was good, however perhaps they truly believed it was best way forward)
    This is not in any way intended as criticism of anyone's personal decisions nor any sort of advice to purchase shares in FMS on market or in any rights issues.
    Any investment in this company is a risk and everyone has to make up their own mind in regard to potential, risk / reward and individual circumstances at any given time.
    I still believe this company has potential to get a decent return on assets but corporate shenanigans can be a bitch and I sometimes have to breath deeply...............................
    (I have emailed our CEO with some comments and requesting further disclosures etc however I'm pretty sure I can already guess official position)
    All just my thoughts...........................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $15.59K 22.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2692 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 2799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.