RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

If FMS attempt to establish a roadshow to sell this rotten fish...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    If FMS attempt to establish a roadshow to sell this rotten fish of a deal then I will be amazed.

It would take no more than a few hours to contact by phone the Top 19 Shareholders and confirm the proposal is dead in the current form. They must know this.
    Any shareholder vote on the current proposal would be further embarrassment for the FMS board on top of the T/O panel finding. Further, it would signal that directors are well out of touch with SH's other than the majority SH despite the claims FMS would try to 'mend the bridges' with minority holders.

No case can be made to justify the expense of an Australia wide roadshow sell a rotten fish - that would be the height of ignorance.

I don't believe OCJ would be in any real detailed discussions - If OCJ wanted to cut a deal, it would of happened prior to now. OCY have maneuvered themselves into an enviable and very prosperous position.

Looking forward to the next couple of months - I feel we could see some further structural changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.