CE1 0.00% 13.0¢ calima energy limited

MonarkPerformance is the key. Valuation gives it a tick and...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Monark

Performance is the key. Valuation gives it a tick and shouldn't simply be a little spike and then back down. that too me, is not a sustainable company. This is not the strategy for long termers. Relying on this only is recipe for disaster. Montyney plays have been discussed for a very long time and still no result but again what they have now is what should be driving support and performance.

If you want valuation, then the volumes need to be improved and something the brokers are keen to get involved and speak about. Managemet needs improving to ensure things happen and are not finding a reason why all the time they miss targets.

At momnet brokers and my clients are hesitant to put money in when there is no good reason for them to invest. How happy would you be when you are sitting below a cap raise of some 2 years ago and at the time they were talking over 5,000 and where are we now? Going in reverse.

Considering they dont even pay any tax becasue they came across with tax losses so technically there is a potential 25% extra value there.

Not a lot to smile about and end of the day its not a good thing for management and shareholders [and future shareholders]. i have had a few people ask me about Calima and i cant say anything positive aboiut them nor can i give a timeline of events as they continually are not met and to take people's money to invest.

It sounds like you are happy yo have your money sitting in reverse for 5 or more years. Obviusly, you are a very very long termer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9211977 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 15468489 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.