FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

It's absurd to ask that level of detail for an announcement like...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    It's absurd to ask that level of detail for an announcement like this. I would have liked to see a definitive timeline as to when this would be complete however I suspect they are still collecting information to see what is achievable, hopefully this is available by the end of next month I.E how much water can the nearbye land sustainably take and what are the rates, then extrapolate this out over the volume of water in the pit.

Pumps are cheap as shit and no doubt site would already have many pumps, you would know this if you have worked on a mine site before. Look at the pipes used for discharge, certainly not brand new from Europe. All the infrastructure likely exists and its now about scaling the capacity to the extent the discharge rates are appropriate. Also determining if the feed from the pit is more valuable then that of the satellite pits, no need to burn diesel unnecessary prematurely if the plant can be fed with cheaper ore. Good to get started on this so the sludge can be mined out in the correct sequence. Starting now buys optionality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.