TOE 0.00% 29.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Pit Re-Optimisation Increases Potential Uranium Ore, page-323

1. 11,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4810
    I sense you are on the right track Sonid! Even if tech and the Nasdaq continue this crash/correction - whatever you all choose to call it, the energy shortage isn't going to get any better is it?! The Ukraine conflict will be around for the long-haul and China will eventually come out of lockdowns shortly and will no doubt be looking to escalate spending and development to take advantage of the US markets reversing. They want to overtake the US as the next superpower and now is the time to do it!

All this will further tighten the energy supply. The US will have to increase infrastructure spending too, as will most of the western world, in order to attempt to do their best to kickstart their economies. During all this, governments are still 100% focused on net-zero with Nuclear energy being the only true and efficient solution. The U price has to eventually reflect the massive need for this supply! Therefore I can see the U investment with U spot prices and large U market players distancing themselves from the wider market panic. We are already well oversold in regards to the current U spot around $50usd anyway. Not a lot of risk left for further crashes in stocks like ours imo. With the googles, facebook, amazons etc its a different story. They have been overinflated for far too long and valued well above what they should IMO. I can still see the nasdaq crashing much further and losing 50-70% more in the months ahead to reflect this correction.
    Last edited by coto: 19/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $31.92K 113.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 488 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 91543 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.