EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

The following is not advice. I have limited investment...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    The following is not advice. I have limited investment experience (<2yrs). I am risk tolerant. I like mining and exploration stocks. I have done reasonably well with my investing thus far (but I am aware that I started at a good time).

I have been reflecting on my BEM/EVG investment this evening. Reading announcements. Watching videos. Firming up my DD.

I have come to the conclusion that I am foolish for having invested the amount I have into this company.

There are countless other companies listed with similar Market Caps to EVG. Some have "quality" tenements in WA and are hoping to find some Li or PGEs. Some have land holdings in SA or QLD hoping to find some gold or copper. In fact, there are similar companies with much bigger MCs.... searching for a resource in Arizona or Quebec. ETC ETC... Some of these companies are represented in my portfolio. rolleyes.png

Having watched Tom in these videos from today, one thing remains very clear to me.... EVG is NOT hoping for a future. EVG is not hoping to find a resource. EVG is not going to go searching for Li because "plan A" failed. The path is clear and the future is bright.

Can the path get tough? Can the future be unpredictable? You bet it can. But if it does, would you rather be drilling holes, hoping to pull some positive assay results OR be moving towards offtakes, approvals and construction? AT $20M MC!!!!?????

I repeat... I have come to the conclusion that I am foolish for having invested the amount I have into this company. Game on!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4921/4921708-17bb09704b8f20e16c83094d6c9817ce.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.368M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.