EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

Happy 2023 to you too, @Cranium73, I feel that I need to take...

1. 7,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3350
    Happy 2023 to you too, @Cranium73, I feel that I need to take your comment re "your analysis is superior to most" at face value if I have any chance of cheering up... as I'm at a loss as to how or to whom my comments have been "valuable"... although I have my suspicions. LOL

I guess, the following (whilst an example of how a belated epiphany on my part is akin to an austic trait) is valuable to a company needing to improve their comms:-

Post #: 65365370 and then lo and behold the above ann contains the statement:

"The Agreement [with Urbix] would account for ~40% of Maniry’s initial production, leaving sufficient product to also supply Evion’s proposed processing plant in Europe"

If my suspicions are correct then, "Happy Xmas but I'm not sure that George with his Rudy the Red-nosed Reindeer is guiding our sleigh in the right direction for strategic results at all".

Given what I see as being the customers' forte, I reckon a 3-min promo vid of our EG plant in India would really work wonders in 2023. Although, I reckon there'd be a talented video production crew in India who would fit the bill for a fraction of the cost of our Rudy. Bit of time-lapse footage of the construction through to completion incorporating overhead drone shots with captions, music and narrative would really make for a glowing endorsement of EVG's accomplishments on that front! If presented in context of EVG's vertical integration business model with that as a concluding overview, it's bound to make an impact. Aaargh... pls, Cranium, shoot me!!!

Once again, the de ja vus never cease! 2023... another year... another year of the same and the thought of that makes Shell want to curl up and die... shut the clam for good. Anyway, you have a great Xmas and a prosperous New Year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.327M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.357K 218.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 114091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.