EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Salary to 30/6/21 and 30/6/22 around "half a Mill" both...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    Salary to 30/6/21 and 30/6/22 around "half a Mill" both years.... I doubt there's many ASX MD's who are getting a lot less but doing more - do you know any?? There's probably some who are getting more but doing less?? Can you explain what you mean by "disgraceful" - suffice to say ASX BODs are generally too highly paid IMO mad.png.

Is your post based on the SP performance?? Chin up old mate!

I'm no TR cheerleader but I am not disgruntled with him either - he does his job IMO.

The list of "under achievements" rolleyes.png in the past 10 months...
    1. ESG Certification
    2. Circulor agreement re product traceability
    3. JV progressed with Metachem (EG Plant in India aka Panthera) - "we are currently building" TR
    4. Massive resource upgrade
    5. Completed DFS
    6. BAM (European plant) Scoping study nearly completed
    7. Exceptional BAM suitability test results
    8. Urbix MOU

Any other "under achievements"?? - (apart from the website which truly is underwhelming at the moment confused.png)...

See how we're looking as 2023 progresses, as the next 6 months or so will be a watershed IMO? Bearing in mind the 2.5M Performance Rights shares (David Round expiry 30/11/23) subject to:
    (a) 40% will vest upon the grant of mining licence and all relevant mining approvals,
    (b) 60% will vest upon a positive feasibility study and a final investment decision.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.