EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Sorry but I can't help myself. I'm not sadistic in any way and I...

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    Sorry but I can't help myself. I'm not sadistic in any way and I sincerely feel for those who haven't handled the 2022 bear market. It's certainly been a very rough period.

BUT...

"hold the dip" - pffft - and complain relentlessly. You Sir have bagged the company and it's management for as long as I can remember. You have had many opportunities to exit this "cooked turkey" but chose to stay, despite your obvious lack of confidence in management.... often twisted around inaccuracy and exaggeration.

Back in June at 6.8c you were "down way too much to even think about selling". Since then there have been around 50 individual days where the SP reached around 10c or above. Did you get out?? No. You just continued moaning. Rather than choosing loss mitigation, you have held because you had pipedreams of 20 bags.

I can understand the angst and have empathy for most others on here who are upset about the share price.... but you made up your mind long ago that this company was underperforming and just couldn't sell. Why? I suspect because deep down you believe in it's fundamentals?

It is unfortunate that you are looking at a loss. It is unfortunate that it has left you bitter and angry. It is unfortunate that you had the ability to change this situation but chose not to.

Sometimes it's not management... sometimes it's the investor. If I do my cash here, it will be my fault.

hold the dip .... hold.... the.... dip.

Lots of venting on this thread.... that's my bit of venting for the day. Cheers. Now back to my hole what.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4945/4945079-0e49f262190f00f960105c42f2359859.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.368M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.