EVG 0.00% 3.0¢ evion group nl

I have added more today, yesterday and 30/12/22.... am I sick??...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867

I have added more today, yesterday and 30/12/22.... am I sick?? Lol... no I'm not. Happy to accumulate. Would I be happier if the SP was rising instead of falling - of course I bloody would. I invest to make a profit!!

ASX rarely raise queries on a dropping price unless there is suspected illegal or untoward activity (e.g. insider info leaks) - especially in a crap market. Yes I have emailed and spoken with ASX in both a generic and "EVG specific" sense. Nothing is likely to come of it at the moment and I accept this.

More importantly, Tom Revy displays his number very clearly on announcements. If people want to discuss their investment, I respectfully submit that a discussion with the MD of the company is VERY OBVIOUSLY a far more fruitful option than "venting" on social media. Yes I have spoken with the MD.

Someone (possibly plural) is selling a bucket load of shares and we may never know why.... simples (Do they just want out? Found a better opportunity? Bleeding money elsewhere and need the cash? Divorce settlement and liquidation of assets? No idea?).

As the gap between the company's true value and it's MC grows, so does the opportunity to get a higher return on investment.... all IMO and not advice - always DYOR.

AND FOR A LAUGH - HERE'S THE KETTLE....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4946/4946329-9abbade5782c6caf0b0c8593005532aa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.