QML 1.52% 6.7¢ qmines limited

Hi goldx.... resident down ramper or researcher and realist? I'm...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi goldx.... resident down ramper or researcher and realist? I'm not saying that you do, but I certainly don't just believe the very carefully worded updates from people that potentially represent the company, that potentially profit from cash raisings via associated share placements etc and that have potentially been investigated and warned by ASIC in the past. (yes, also carefully worded) One of my first posts on this stock was back in late June of 2022 when the price was around 17cents per share and there was a research note with a target of 74 cents per share. My call then was for QML to be hitting 3 cents per share. The chart below on QML speaks for itself ... listed at around 25cents, some (normal) quick hype/ramping up to 46 cents and then the overall trend is down ever since. FYI I was hoping to be in this stock by now, as I also agree/believe that they have a pretty good asset base in the ground... it is a matter of the fundamentals at the time, when to buy and at what price. Based on my research, I'm happy to watch on the sidelines for a while yet- if I miss out... so be it. FYI- I note 6% or $300K plus GST of the 5 million just raised went in fees. I genuinely hope that existing shareholders do well and eventually recoup at least their average share price and make some profits... which is the ultimate game right. But it's just hard for me to see how and when. See chart below with the price trend from when QML was first listed.... it trends down and down and then down more. Good luck to all holders.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6363/6363092-6b30f192bbfa0e5503ae452a3b389a1a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $18.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $33.86K 512.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65640 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 12016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.