OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

ASX presents: Monthy Python's 'OEL Game of Thrones'Scene One: In...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ASX presents: Monthy Python's 'OEL Game of Thrones'

Scene One: In the Kings Castle
    Breathless Peasant to King: 'Sir, news from the village. One of the powerful villagers is attempting a coup and the last water well we dug was dry'
    King: 'Dammit, I never bought enough land to squeeze them out - use the lawyers to keep them at bay for a minute'
    King consults with his evil henchmen
    King: 'Right! Let's start a small fire, the lack of water due to the failed well will raise the village to the ground and we then rebuild from the ashes'
    Peasant 'Seems a bit drastic your majesty. But, what about the villagers'
    King: 'They can spend money to rebuild their houses on the same plot of land'.
    Peasant: 'But do you think the villagers will want to rebuild with the same arsonist King on the throne'
    King: 'Now you're onto it peasant - I can use the Kings ransom I've been receiving to finally get a large holding by buying up any plots they don't build on - at the lowest price ever!...... and ensure none of the remaining villagers can depose me ever again'

If someone had the spare time this would be a cracker for the Hitler Parody.

Credits:
    This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.