RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

Infuriating...absolute crock...! Price isn't even on trading...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Infuriating...absolute crock...! Price isn't even on trading scale - half of 1/10th of a cent...can double their money at .001...??? Hellooo...where did our money go...?

So...I have been through the last few Company Reports and I cannot see anywhere stating how much Bill Guy & anyone else is actually paying themselves ...I thought it had been law for a few years now that all Companies are to detail in their Corporate Reports exactly the remuneration payments to each person on staff payroll and are not allowed to hide or bundle it in under 'Adminstration Costs'.....?
    This section is easily found and spelled out on reports of other Shares we own but seems to be very vague or not mentioned at all in Dec 2015 or Mar 2016 RMR reports...am I blind or just not looking in the right place as would like it spelt out. Bill says he's owed $60,000 in back salary - how much is he paid per year?

Not just RMR but in general we all know of or are invested in numerous Small Caps where Directors seem to pay themselves ludicrous amounts for achieving nothing or very little at all...laws should have been brought in years ago with Salary Caps for Directors until they prove their worth to Shareholders re MC or whatever tiers could be allocated - know it would be hard but am sure someone could write a set of fair guide rules to adhere to for Salary amounts? They said we'd have more control since the 2 strike policy came in but who are the people who handle and count the votes...nobody ever actually sees the ones in their hands at AGMs or can see a show of hands properly and the Share Registries may hand over the figures of online votes to the Companies but they aren't accountable to what happens afterwards with those figures and of course why go against the hand that feeds them anyway....still such an easy procedure to rort as in charge of it themselves to benefit themselves?

Just as an experiment I have regularly rung week after week many Small Caps we're invested in on Friday afternoon (3pm - 4pm in their WA time zone as 99% based there) and totally lost track of the amount of Companies whose phones just ring out...not even an answering machine... many have them but 'whoops' must have been accidentally switched off Friday lunchtime? I have never yet got to chat to anyone in any office over there on a Friday afternoon..but...hey...maybe that is good news as wouldn't want to pay them for just sitting around in the office answering the phone - of course they are all out in the field working hard for their $15k - $40k monthly salaries (though just need to phone the local club or their home to check statistics on where they all actually are lol?). Suppose 4 days a week is a hard slog when running a Company..? Great lifestyle on our money...think we are on the wrong end of the money flow...

Anyway....sorry for the long post....just needed a rant over things that we cannot change & are never going to change! Just happened to take it out on the RMR forum...not the other 4 companies that went into liquidation this last year taking a motza of our money with them..we really know how to choose them....

Well...best of luck to all of us screwed over Shareholders.

Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.