SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

Ann: Placement and EGP Loan Reduction and Repayment Extension, page-12

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I accept some of the issues you guys raise in your responses to my post. I am the last one who wants another CR (very happy to convert my options at 6.6c though and such provide more cash to the company if and when that happens; please can it happen by end of week). In contrast to you, I am not anticipating one, assuming that there will not be anymore M&A transactions. My modeling suggests/shows in almost any scenario an improvement in operating cash flow over the coming quarters and that will lead to break even. Would have loved that to happen sooner than it has (for sure) but it will come. Funnily enough, I have used the webinars to ask critical questions and they were not only answered but also acted on. In anticipation of that CF+, the SP should improve and with that my chances of converting (which will improve the CF even more) and then selling the lot at 20c, haha

One last thing, and I am saying this from the perspective of being a director myself. To blame a director without knowing his or her private circumstances or financial means for not buying more when he has just bought on market 400,000 shares again is pathetic. Reminds me of my days in the UK, where we used to say every little helps and $10k is actually not that little for many Aussies with the demographics of the named director. Plus he participated in previous SPPs etc and is now holding quite a few shares that he bought with his own money (not performance shares). In many ASX listed companies the CEO/MDs have not bought a single share with their own money. He has. End of rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 260900 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 162000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.