SP3 5.26% 2.0¢ spectur limited

LoL it would not be a SP3 announcement without Gerard doing an...

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074

LoL it would not be a SP3 announcement without Gerard doing an investor briefing

My perception is that investors love this company because they think it has a phenomenal product (IMO on paper it looks like an excellent product that solves many many problems), but the cynic in me is thinking why is Gerard spending so much time selling this product to investors when the company desperately needs customers to get to cashflow breakeven

I note again the mention of margin improvement and profitability and although I understand the link, the key issue is one of cashflow (or lack of), and there is no mention at any point of being cashflow positive - on the bottom of page 3 it says "reduce cash usage in FY24" and "future operating capital requirements are anticipated to be funded from operations" but this ignores the fact that (a) they don't have that much cash to use, and (b) how can they contemplate any capital investments without even being operationally cash positive.

I must say there is being positive, and then there is ignoring the facts

I hope I'm wrong for myself and all holders (and the product does seem to genuinely solve a problem), but the sales are not reflecting they can run this business profitably

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546447 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.