AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Placement and Entitlement Offer to Raise up to $7.5M, page-5

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hi Rkon, I have always been supportive of AULs project upside but not so much of some Board decisions. My most recent posts may have seemed negative only because 2 posters chose to blame 5-10 year old projects of the former AUL (MNM of which I was the MD) for the current AUL shareprice and this the requirement for consolidation.

In the past I have been somewhat bitter due to having being summarily sacked along with my entire employees and The company ripped apart and sold off by a prior set of Board interlopers, having led MNM for almost 10 years from just after IPO including acquiring AULs current assets.

Numerous current long term substantial shareholders in MNM now AUL are there because of me and my promotion a lot of them I have been mates with for 40 years so you would see why I’m here trying to help get AUL humming whether that’s by positive support or even sometimes taking some posters to task.

If you had a lot of time you could look at my posts on HC on AUL back over the last 3 years since my demise and note a wealth of positive ness punctuated by a few attacks when the company tried to step off the straight and narrow but you will also see me posting in-depth info on my technical upside views.

I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.