MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

nor me.i always thought 4-5 would be the low, which I am sure I...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    nor me.
    i always thought 4-5 would be the low, which I am sure I did predict and got airbags of derision and sour grapes from saying so. Oh you are a sour loser in as many words. Took it on the chin. Said I would be reinvesting when the time seems right for me but not yet. Saw the CR on the horizon before most.
    Read the upbeat posts from PICT who has a real wedge of stock T20 type
    also read the 2IC posts regarding his assessment of the value of the mining results
    weighed these both up in my analysis and decided to wait.
    A couple of my posts were met with further derision.

well, we are here now and most will say it really sucks.
    yet again those privileged to be part of the CR are binning out to just retain the long dated oppies with a “hope” things will change. Long dated oppies are just a hope things may change. Bottom drawer stuff. But lets get our asap and just keep those oppies just in case.

thats what is happening now. Investors IMO are taking quick profits to just hold long dated oppies.
    Basically this means IMO tgat all faith in MRQ mgmt is lost.
    I, again, reiterate that mgmt need to quit their annual drawing of $300k in “wages” as there has not been any value creation whatsoever under their helm for 3 years +

its time that the next AGM lodge a Strike against this use of funds to accommodate lifestyle in Ballarat where shareholders continue to suffer enormous capital losses. I continue to advocate the cessation of such salaries, perhaps to be replaced with performance in entives.

MRQ have fired all of their “good” news for this latest CR.
    i have noted that a Top20 has publicly thrown in the towel in a recent post to say they are quitting their position tootsuite.

That says a lot to me and should to all existing holders.

But I will agree that a rabbit may pop out of the hat and engrained supporters finally see a return.

However, with the SP at now 3-4 and everyone quitting the ords to retain long dated oppies, its probably going to need a monstrous rabbit.

All the best latest news has been released to the market to support the CR.

no doubt time and patience will be rewarded. I hope so, especially for tge stalwart T20 and latest subscribers to the CR.

personally, I am now worrying whether I need to put my money in now, especially as the SP is below my instinct as to how low it would go, or wait for a lower SP. I guess .001 is as far it would go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.